SEN Support at Abbot's Hall

For information on how a child may be assessed for a Special Educational Need, please see our SEN Assessment Steps outline below:



If a possible special education need is identified, referral will be made to the relevant health care, social care or educational agency for support. These agencies may include:

Educational Psychology Service

Speech and Language Therapy

Sensory and Communication Team

Behaviour Support Service

More information can be found at: